I’m a big fan of long form essays, business biographies, classic novels, as well as fantasy books. This is a list of books or readings that I’ve really enjoyed. Please contact me if you have any must-read recommendations!
- The Box: How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the World Economy Bigger by Marc Levinson
- How E-Commerce is Transforming Rural China by Jiayang Fan
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Keeping At It: The Quest for Sound Money and Good Government by Paul Volcker, Christine Harper
- The Kingkiller Chronicle series by Patrick Rothfuss
- Last Man Standing: The Ascent of Jamie Dimon and JPMorgan Chase by Duff McDonald
- Personal History by Katharine Graham
- Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change by Ellen Pao
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned From 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company by Robert Iger
- Sam Walton: Made In America by Sam Walton, John Huey
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE by Phil Knight
- Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr. by Ron Chernow
Last updated: August 22, 2021.